Steamed Oyster Mushrooms with Vegetables and Spices
Healthy and natural recipes for all family on Mamafeed.com. Vegan and vegetarian friendly!
If you like to pick up mushrooms in a forest or just want to make your family happy – oyster mushrooms is the right choice.
Though, oyster mushrooms don’t have a lot of flavor on their own, they’re perfect for light, nutritious and quick-to-make base for any kind of dish. I adore it flavored by vegetables and spices.
How to cook oyster mushrooms with vegetables and spices
• 1 bunch of oyster mushrooms (about a half of 1 kilo)
• 3 large tomatoes
• a little bit ginger
• 2 red or yellow bell peppers
• 1 chili pepper
Simply easy cooking process:
1. Slice the washed mushrooms, tomatoes and bell peppers.
2. Put the oyster mushrooms into a pot and cover it with some water. let it steamed for about 5 minutes.
3. Put the prepared vegetables into the pot and boil it together with the mushrooms for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add ginger and other spices you like
4. Even more delicious if dressed with olive oil and fresh lemon juice!
5. Decorate with herbs if you like 🙂
Enjoy your time and meal! 🙂