Spicy Christmas Vegetable Soup with Chlorella
Healthy and natural recipes for all family on Mamafeed.com. Vegan and vegetarian friendly!
Spicy Christmas Vegetable Soup Decorated with Chlorella.
Time of preparation is no more than 5 minutes – saves time for your family!
This spicy vegetable soup gives you at least 3 main benefits for your health:
1. Rich in lycopene – Tomatoes contain such antioxidant as lycopene the amount of which is much more in a tomato soup than in fresh tomatoes, which help to neutralize rogue molecules called free radicals. Free radicals can greatly damage our bodies’ tissues and have been implicated in cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cataracts, Alzheimer’s disease, etc. And since a tomato soup contains much more lycopene than fresh tomatoes, it may also protect against cancer, heart disease and others horrors. That’s why the soup can help us to stay healthier 🙂
2.Rich in vitamins – Tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, brocolli contain many vitamins such as vitamin E, vitamin C, and beta-carotene, a precursor to vitamin A which are also excellent antioxidants and help us to stay even younger.
3. Digestion, the cardiovascular system and the immune system benefits provided by broccoli, which is also known as a powerhouse of nutrients. It’s reputed to benefit digestion, the cardiovascular system and the immune system, and to have anti-inflammatory and even cancer-preventing properties.
4. Huge amount of protein (at least 60 %), folic acid, Vitamin D and iron in Chlorella will energize you with sun energy for the whole day.
• Bell peppers
• Chili pepper for warming effect
• Olive or avocado oil
• If you cook in a usual pot – some water
How to cook Spicy Christmas Vegetable Soup with Chlorella?
1. Slice the washed and cleaned tomatoes, bell peppers, broccoli and onion (sometimes tears are not so bad, lol).
2. Put the prepared vegetables in a steam pot, if you use a usual pot – add some water to cover the pot bottom. Vegetables will give their own juice so cook them for about 1-3 minutes in their own juice.
3. Add chopped herbs and chili pepper in the cooked vegetables.
4. Even more delicious if served with organic olive oil and steamed rice!
5. Decorate with chlorella powder as you like to create a positive atmosphere when eating 🙂
Enjoy your meal and Merry Christmas!