Healthy Halloween Pumpkin Salad
Improve your health and the health of your family for future generations with this simple and healthy meal – Halloween Pumpkin Salad!
Total time of preparation no more than 5 minutes!
Be practical and don’t trash the nutritional and full of vitamins pumpkin flesh and seeds after the preparation of jack-o’-lantern pumpkin for your halloween party 🙂 As for me, I’d prefer the raw and fresh pumpkin flesh and seeds, it saves time and vitamins as well as a huge variety of delicious and nutritious dishes can be prepared. For example, a simple pumpkin salad that can pefectly help keep you warm in the cold autoumn 🙂
• Bell pepper
• Apples (goes well with sourer apples)
• Natural yogurt (no sugar added) or olive oil if you like
• Natural fresh or dried spices instead of salt (for salty taste lovers)
How to make Healthy Halloween Pumpkin Salad?
1. Clean apples, bell peppers and remove cores with seeds.
2. Slice pumpkin (steamed if you like) and slice unpeeled apples without core, the prepared bell peppers, herbs.
3. Dress with yogurt or olive il and fresh lemon juice.
Best served fresh or slightly steamed in a cold autumn to save nutritions and fresh taste and goes very well with steamed rice.
Enjoy your meal and have fun on Halloween 🙂