Couscous With Tomatoes, Bell Pepper, Pumpkin and Herbs by Julia Kelle
Healthy and natural recipes for all family on Mamafeed.com. Vegan and vegetarian friendly!
Very quick-to-make, simple and energetic snack for a busy family.
Time of preparation no more than 3 minutes!
If you are too busy to spend your time in a kitchen or just want to save it for anything else – couscous is the right choice.
Though, couscous doesn’t have a lot of flavor on its own, it’s perfect for nutritious and quick-to-make base for any kind of dish. I adore it flavored by vegetables and spicy. It can be also beautifully mixed into salads and flavored with herbs like thyme, coriander,mint, celery or basil , and for the sweet-toothed even studded with dried fruit like raisins or apricots.
How to cook couscous with tomatoes, bell pepper, pumpkin and herbs
• 1 cup couscous
• 3 tomatoes
• 2 slices pumpkin
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 chili pepper
Simply easy cooking process:
1. Slice the washed pumpkin, tomatoes and washed bell pepper.
2. Put the 1 cup of washed couscous into a pot and cover it with some water.
3. Put the prepared vegetables and in the pot and boil it together with couscous for 1-2 minutes.
4. Even more delicious if dressed with olive oil and fresh lemon juice!
5. Decorate with herbs if you like 🙂
Save time and enjoy your meal!